Host In Paris
Host in Paris is a company specializing in leasing furnished apartments in Paris and its region.
General Terms of Lease
General Terms of Lease
Furniture and household effects shall suffer only from depreciation resulting from the normal use for which they are intended. Those which, at the end of the rental period, will be missing or will have been taken out of service, for a cause other than normal wear and tear, shall be paid for or replaced by the Tenant with the Landlord’s consent. This clause also applies to paper, paint, drapes and the common areas of the building in general
The Tenant shall be required, before the departure inventory is taken, to return the furniture and furnishings to the place they occupied on arrival
The Tenant shall absolutely refrain from throwing objects into washbasins, bathtubs, bidets, sinks, wash basins, WCs, etc. that could obstruct the drains, failing which the Tenant shall be liable for the costs incurred in restarting and/or replacing these appliances
The Tenant will not be able to claim any reduction in rent or compensation if urgent repairs incumbent on the owner appear to have to be carried out during the rental period.
Under penalty of termination, the Tenant may not under any circumstances sublet or transfer its rights under this agreement, even free of charge, without the prior written consent of the Landlord; it must live in th e rented premises and may not under any circumstances store furniture, with the exception of linen and small items. Any exercise of trade, profession and/or industry is strictly forbidden
A lump sum may be withheld, if necessary, from the value of broken or cracked objects, the cost of cleaning carpets, blankets, mattresses, bedding, etc. that have been stained.
Under no circumstances shall the premises currently rented be occupied by a number of persons greater than the number indicated herein, except wit h the prior agreement of the Landlord. In this case, the Landlord may request a rent supplement or refuse entry into the rental..
Under no circumstances may the Tenant introduce ANIMALS into the premises currently rented without the prior written authorisat ion of the Landlord
In the case of a rental in a building, the Tenant, as the occupant of the premises, shall comply with the internal regulations of the building. It is expressly forbidden to put laundry on the windows and balconies
In the event that th e Tenant renews the rental, with or without interruption, the usage fees will be due to Host In Paris during the new rental periods.
The Tenant shall, within seventy – two hours of taking possession, inform the Landlord of any anomaly noted.
The Tenant under takes to ensure that he has insurance (RCP home insurance or insurance accessory to the means of payment used to pay the rent which is the subject of this contract etc…) to cover him against rental risks, theft, fire, glass breakage, water damage, natura l disasters, technological disasters, acts of terrorism and recourse by neighbours.
In addition to this insurance and in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Insurance policies taken out by the Tenant do not cover all or part of the rental risks and/or related damages, Host in Paris has taken out an insurance guarantee on behalf of the Tenant governed by ADAR – R contract n°65 with Cabinet ALBINET, agent of the company TOKIO MARINE, insurer, for the entire duration of this contract.529.353, limited only to the rental risks and strictly reserved to the only persons designated as Tenant(s) within the present contract according to the general and particular insurance conditions reproduced in the appendix hereto, and of which the Tenant declares and ack nowledges having perfect knowledge.
It is specified that the Tenant is liable for all other risks not covered by this insurance cover and for all risks exceeding the limits provided for in the said cover
The Tenant shall inform the Landlord of any damage occurring within the rented premises, its outbuildings and/or accessories within twenty – four hours, failing which the Tenant shall be held personally liable for failure to report the damage in good time.
The Tenant must behave like a good father and abstai n from any excessive noise or disturbance. He must vacate the premises on the last day of the rental and return them in the state in which he took them
The Tenant shall ensure that all the occupants of the premises comply with this contract and shall be s olely responsible to the Landlord for the perfect performance of the obligations resulting from this contract and the applicable regulations.
HOST IN PARIS is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Please contact us at the following address: email@example.com if you have any questions or problems concerning the use of your personal data in connection with HOST IN PARIS.
Personal Data – Any information about an individual that can be used to identify him or her.
Management – Any processing of your Personal Data or part of your Personal Data.
Data subject – A person whose personal data is processed by Host In Paris
We/us (Capital or stockings) – HOST IN PARIS
We are committed to taking the following steps for data protection:
- he processing of your data is carried out lawfully and transparently. The processing of your data is carried out in compliance with your rights. At your request, we will be able to provide you with all the information concerning the processing of your data
- The processing of your data for specific purposes, defined by the context in which your data is collected.
- The processing of your data relates only to the data concerned by the purpose of the processing.
- The processing of your data is limited in time, we will not retain your data beyond a defined period or longer than necessary.
- We do our best to ensure the accuracy of your data
- We do our best to protect the confidentiality of your data
Your rights concerning your personal data
The data subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – the right to know whether one’s personal data is processed, what data is collected, how it is collected, why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access – the right to access personal data concerning the subject. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the subject’s personal data in the possession of HOST IN PARIS
- Right of correction – the right to correct and modify a subject’s personal data that is deemed inaccurate or erroneous.
- Right to oblivion – the right to ask for the deletion of the subject’s personal data in possession of HOST IN PARIS
- The right to li mit access – the right to limit the processing of your personal data
- The right to object – In certain cases, the right to object to the processing of the subject’s personal data, for example in the case of marketing communications.
- Right to object to auto matic processing – the right to object to the digital processing of the subject’s data, including profiling, and not to be affected by a decision carried out by automatic data processing. This right may be used when the result of automatic processing may b e significant for the subject This right may be used when the result of automatic processing may b e significant for the subject
- Right of transfer – the right to receive the subject’s personal data in a readable and usable format, transferable by the subject to a third party
- Right of complaint – If HOST IN PARIS refuses without justified reason the right of access to the subject’s personal data, in case of dissatisfaction with the way the subject’s data have been treated.
- The right to request the assistance of theauthority responsible for the management of the subject’s personal data.
- Right to withdra w consent – the right to withdraw consent to the processing of the subject’s personal data
What personal data are in our possession
The information transmitted by the subject
Your first and last name, your e – mail address, your postal address, your telephone number. All of this information is collected when you rent an apartment via Host In Paris or when you wish to offer a property for rent on our Host In Paris platform.
Information collected automatically
This includes information that is collected through cookies and session tools
Publicly available information
We do not collect publicly available information (social networks…).
How we use your personal data
We save this information so that we can
- – to inform you of properties proposed by HOST IN PARIS and which might interest you,
- – to inform you of the services we can provide you as property manager
According to the consent given at the time of your registration, your surnames, first names, tel ephone numbers and email address can be passed on to the people who will be responsible for welcoming you on your arrival in the apartment.
On the basis of your registration to HOST IN PARIS, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- – identify you;
- – inform you of the various rentals offered by HOST IN PARIS and which you can access following your registration;
- – give you the contact details of the person(s) who will be in charge of welcoming you on the day of your arrival.
As long as you authorize us to communicate with you, and within 36 months after the end of your last registration, we reserve the right to keep you informed of HOST IN PARIS activities
How we use your personal data
We may process your personal data in a way that is not described above, but which is compatible with the purposes for which your personal data was collected. To this end, we will ensure that:
- – The link between the purpose, context and nature of the personal data is consistent with the further processing of your personal data
- – That the further processing of your personal data will not affect your personal interests.
- – That the further processing of your personal data will always be carried out with a view to preserving the confidentiality of your data.
We will inform you of any further processing of your personal data.
Who has access to your personal data
We do not share your personal data with third parties, not concerned by HOST IN PARIS.
HOST IN PARIS is a partner of:
- – AJFLAT SERVICES: Joseph Bra connier, Alexandre Picard, firstname.lastname@example.org
- – HOMELAND SERVICES, Mrs Béatrice Legrand, blegrand@homeland – services.com, SIRET: 481 633 998 000 28
- – Albinet Insurance Brokerage Company, located 5 cité Trévise 75009 Paris
Personal data concerning you may be transmitted to these partners for the purpose of organizing the arrival and departure procedure for your rental.
Depending on your consent at the time of your registration, we may share your first name, last name , phone number, email address and postal address with
AJFLAT SERVICES : email@example.com ; +33 (0)6 16 11 43 12 ; +33 (0)6 19 36 17 94
HOMELAND SERVICES : Béatrice LEGRAND ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; +33 (0)6 03 12 26 29
ADAR : Adnan ARSHAD et Olivia MICHEL ; email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
How we secure your data
We do our best to secure your personal data and use security certificates to transfer your data (such as HTTPS). We make sure our posts are kept up to date.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data. However, we will notify you of any security breaches that may threaten the security of your personal data in our possession and we will do our best to assist the authorities i f a breach should occur.
If you choose to refuse all cookies, your browsing may be reduced to access certain pages of the site. Cookies used by HOST IN PARIS are intended to enable or facilitate communication, to enable the provision of services requested by users, to recognize users on a next visit, to secure payments that users may be required to make, to record the language spoken by users or other preferences necessary to provide the requested service.
Diane Picot Diane@hostin paris.com
Véronique Gonnet : Veronique@hostinparis.com
Last modified: Wednesday, December 25, 2019